If you are traveling to Ocean City, Maryland and you are vegan, vegetarian, gluten free and plant-based I've got you covered! I have been going here since I was young for summer vacations. Now we go there year round because I love being next to the ocean, plus its such a cute little city.
Here are my favorite places to eat in OC, MD
1. The Shark on the Harbor (Vegan , Vegetarian, GF Options)
Might have to drive about 15 mins to the harbor, but so worth it! The food here is awesome, great spot for dinner. Amazing drinks and vegan dessert as well!
2. Real Raw Organics (Vegan, Vegetarian, GF Options) 34th Street
LOVE this place, best smoothie bowls by far!! Not open for dinner, more of a cafe, but a great place to grab lunch or breakfast. They also have grab and go desserts and amazing kombucha they make themselves.
3. The Greenhouse Cafe (Vegan, Vegetarian, GF Options) 15th Street
Have smoothies, tofu scramble, and GF bagels for breakfast options. They also have great vegan and vegetarian wraps for lunch. GF wraps available.
4. Culture (Vegan, Vegetarian, GF Options)
This is "The Shark on the Harbor's" more casual restaurant. But they have some great options like, rice bowls, and yummy apps!! Also good for lunch and dinner.
5. Blue Fish (Vegan, Vegetarian, GF Options) 94th street
Blue fish is a Japanese restaurant. They have great sushi (veg sushi available) not sure if its 100% GF though. My favorite from here is their vegetable pad thai!!! They also have veg fried rice.
6. Seacrets (vegetarian, GFO, vegan upon request)
Believe it or not thy have changed up their menu a little at seacrets. They are offering more gluten free options and Vegetarian. I love their jamaican fries . They also have a veggie wrap and veggie burger! Ask for gluten free.
7. My Nature (all raw vegan) 13th street off the boardwalk
My nature is an all raw vegan bar. Food made fresh daily, you can grab and go. perfect for lunch! Only open on season.
8. TLC's Polish Water Ice (frozen flavored ice) On the boardwalk
For dessert , on the boardwalk you can find many frozen ice places to enjoy, dairy free.