Makes 2-3 Salads
2 oriental /japanese sweet potatoes
1 head green leaf lettuce, washed and chopped
pink himalayan sea salt
1/4 cup dijon mustard
1/8 cup maple syrup
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
2. Wash and slice sweet potatoes. I like to cut mine like thick chips (round) instead of length wise. They cook a little faster this way.
3. Place them on a baking sheet with parchmet paper. And sprinkle with sea salt.
4. Bake on each side for 15-20 mins until brown and crispy.
5. Make dressing by combining dijon mustard and maple syrup. Whisk together until there are no clumps.
6. Once the sweet potatoes are done let them cool for about 10 mins.
7. Serve sweet potatoes on a bed of green leaf lettuce, drizzle with maple dijon dressing. Enjoy!