2 1/2 cups mushroom broth (or vegetable broth)
2 (15oz.) cans butter beans, drained and rinsed
1 (15 oz.) can black beans
1 tsp salt
1/2 tsp garlic powder
1/2 tsp onion powder
1/2 tsp cumin
1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
1 handful (about 1 cup) chopped kale
Juice of 1 lime
1. In medium pot, add broth, butter beans, black beans, and salt.
2. Bring to a boil.
3. Add garlic, onion, cumin, and cayenne pepper.
4. Reduce to a simmer. Simmer for about 5 minutes.
5. Add kale and lime juice, let simmer for another 5 minutes or until soup begins to thicken.
6. Add more cayenne if you like it a little more spicy.