1 cup (or handful) spinach
1/4 cup chopped carrots
1/4 cup broccoli florets
crumbled pistachios (for topping)
3 mini sweet peppers, or 1 large sweet pepper
2 cups raw cashews
1 clove garlic
1 lemon, juiced
1/2 cup of water
3 Tbsp nutritional yeast
1 tsp salt
1. Slice zucchini with a mandolin slicer. Set aside.
2. Place spinach, carrots, broccoli, and peppers into a food processor or blender, blend until minced. Set aside.
3. Place all cashew filling in a high speed blender, blend until you have a ricotta type texture.(Adding small amounts of water to help blend if needed)
4. Add the spinach, carrot, broccoli, and pepper mixture into the cashew filling, stir to combine.
5. On a flat surface, lay out a slice of zucchini. Portion a spoonful of cashew filling, spread it on evenly, leaving a little more at one end. Start rolling at that end, and continue rolling to the other end.
6. Repeat process until you run out of ingredients.
7. Sprinkle crumbled pistachios on top.
8. Serve immediately.