3/4 cups spelt flour
1 cup oat flour (or rolled oats ground into flour)
1 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp salt
1 tsp apple cider vinegar
1 cup+ 6 Tbsp non-dairy milk
1 Tbsp maple syrup
1 flax egg (1 Tbsp flaxseed meal + 2 1/2 Tbsp water)
1 Tbsp cocao (or vegan chocolate chips)
1. Mix flax egg and let sit a few minutes
2. Mix all dry ingredients together into a bowl
3. Mix in all wet ingredients slowly , uncluding the flax egg,
4. Once everything is mixed it should have a batter consistency.
5. Lightly oil a medium sized pan.
6. Scoop 1/4 cup of batter for each pancake.
7. Once they start to bubble flip them.
8. Cook until lightly browned and slightly crispy .
Add your favorite toppings.