2 zucchinis, spiralized
1 cup tomato sauce (I used Bove's roasted garlic)
1 1/2 cup raw cashews
1/2 cup water (to start)
1 lemon, juiced
1 rib celery (one stick)
1/2 tsp garlic powder (or 1 small clove)
1/2 tsp onion powder
1/2 tsp italian seasoning
1. Spiralize zucchini, set aside.
2. Combine all cream sauce ingredients into a small blender.
3. Blend until creamy (adding small amounts of water if needed to help blend.)
4. Pour cream sauce and tomato sauce into a small pot. Mix to combine.
5. Warm sauce over low-medium heat until warmed up. checking frequently.
***Do not overheat or overcook the sauce. It will harden.
6. Once the sauce is warm, pour over zoodles and enjoy!!!
** Store zoodles and sauce separately, otherwise the zoodles will get soggy.