4 ripe bananas
1/2 cup coconut milk
2 1/2 cups all purpose flour or whole wheat
1 1/2 tsp baking powder
1/2 cup coconut sugar
1/4 cup coconut oil
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/2 cup vegan chocolate chips ( I used the Enjoy Life Brand)
*Preheat oven 355 degrees
1. In a blender or food processor, blend bananas and coconut milk until smooth. Set aside
2. In a medium sized bowl whisk together the rest of the ingredients, except the chocolate chips.
3. Add in the banana and coconut milk, mix until everything is well combined.
4. Add chocolate chips. Stir well.
5. Lightly grease a 12 cup muffin pan.
6. Scoop batter into each muffin cup.
7. Bake for 20-25 minutes until the center is cooked the entire way through. (Place a toothpick in the center of the muffin and it comes out clean.)
8. Let cool 5 minutes before serving.