1 15 oz can of chickpeas, drained
1 ripe avocado, peeled and seeded
2 celery stalks, chopped
2 green onions, chopped
1 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
1 tsp dijon mustard
salt and pepper to taste
For the salad
green leaf lettuce
dill weed to sprinkle on top
1. Clean and chop green leaf lettuce, set aside.
2. Chop celery and onions, set aside.
3. In a medium size bowl, mash chickpeas and avocado until most are mashed but not all.
4. Add the rest ingredients and mix in, do not stir.
5. Place chopped green leaf lettuce in a bowl or on a plate.
6. Add chickpea mash on top
7. Sprinkle with dill weed.