1. Steam cauliflower rice until tender, set aside and let cool.
2. Combine chickpeas, celery, garlic, and cilantro in a large mixing bowl.
3. Then add the cauliflower rice, once cooled off.
4. Add the rest of the remaining ingredients and mix until everything is well combined.
5. Serve immediately or serve cold by chilling it in the fridge for a few hours.
1. Place all ingredients in a high speed blender, except coconut whip.
2. Blend until smooth.
3. Place in a jar or glass and top with coconut whip and extra fruit if desired.