1 ripe avocado
1 ripe mango
Pea sprouts or other sprouts
4 oz. thin rice noodles
6-7 spring roll wrappers
1/3 cup peanut butter
3 drops of hot sauce or 1/2 tsp Sriracha sauce
1 Tbsp coconut aminos or gluten free tamari
1 tsp flax oil
1 tsp rice vinegar
1 tsp red pepper flakes
1 Tbsp agave nectar
1/2 tsp salt
1. Cook rice noodles according to package directions. Set aside.
2. Make peanut sauce by combining all sauce ingredients and mix with an electric hand blender, immersion blender, or a small high speed blender. (Whatever you have that will blend up peanut butter to a creamy consistency.) Set aside.
3. Slice avocado and mango lengthwise. set aside.
4. To make the spring rolls, make sure you have a damp, flat surface (I used my cutting board, and ran water over it)
5. Run rice paper/wrapper under water until it becomes pliable.
6. Lay the wrapper the damp surface. Add rice noodles, mango, avocado, and sprouts in to center. Then roll it up being careful no to break it. (make sure not to overload it so the spring rolls don't split.)
7. Serve immediately with the spicy peanut sauce.
Tip: If you must refrigerate them. dampen a paper towel and roll them up inside, making sure they no not touch, because they will stick together. Place in a air-tight container in the fridge for one day.
So you are getting professional pictures done. Maybe it's your wedding day, a special event, a birthday party, family photos, maybe you, yourself, are a makeup artist. Whatever it may be, you just want your skin to look flawless on camera. I am going to share with you my secret weapon for a flawless complexion on camera.
-I am not paid or sponsored in any way to promote this product , just an FYI.
RCMA is by far my favorite foundation to use on camera. I have used other products but I always come back to this one. I am not saying there aren't other good brands. But for me personally, this is the one.
RCMA stands for The Research Council of Makeup Artists and was founded in 1962. RCMA was organized to further the research and development of specialized professional make-up products for the film, television and stage industry. You can easily layer this foundation without making it look cakey.
I have emailed them in the past and their response was that all their foundation is cruelty free and vegan !!! Yay!!! Which makes this product that much better!
My suggestions for this product:
- If you are a makeup artist, using a metal makeup spatula to scoop it out, so that there is no contamination.
- A little goes a long way so start out with a small amount and layer as needed.
- If you have oily skin I recommend using a oil- reducing primer before applying.
- To finish the look making it flawless, you can set this foundation with powder. This also helps to keep the foundation from running or bleeding into any other makeup that you apply to your face.
- This foundation can feel a little heavy for everyday use. But perfect for a special occasion.
I hope this helps, let me know if you have any other questions in the comments below.
10 oz. brown rice or other gluten free macaroni noodles
1 cup peeled and chopped yellow potatoes
1/4 cup peeled and chopped carrots
1/3 cup chopped onion
3/4 cup water
1/2 cup coconut milk
1 cup raw cashews
4 Tbsp nutritional yeast
juice of 1 lemon
2 tsp salt
1 tsp garlic powder
1 pinch of cayenne or red pepper flakes
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Cook macaroni al dente, according to package instructions . Drain, and set aside.
2. In boiling water add chopped potatoes, carrots, and onion, and cook for about 10 minutes, or until vegetables are tender and soft enough to blend.
3. When veggies are soft enough to blend, use a slotted spoon to remove them from cooking water, and place them in your blender. Add ¾ cup of that cooking water to your blender, along with your remaining ingredients.
4. Blend until smooth.
5. Pour "cheese" sauce over your cooked macaroni noodles and mix well to combine. Pour into a baking dish.
6. Sprinkle gluten free bread crumb on top (optional)
7. Bake in the oven for 15 minutes, or until crumbs are turning golden brown.